Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Waiting on TA

Well we are on the last leg of our wait. Tomorrow will be 1 week of waiting for our travel approval and it could be 1-2 weeks more. We could be leaving a month from now! I'm in a flurry of trying to think of what needs to be done and trying to get things done, which can be related to nesting:) Besides that Matthew and I are going to boy scout camp just after school ends next week. We will be in North Carolina for a week without wifi or phone. Our travel approval might arrive while I am there so I will have to leave it up to Andrew to take care of it.
Incidentally, it was when we were at camp last summer that we made the decision to adopt Jinbao and I had to write up our letter of intent on the bus on the way back because I had two days to get it submitted. I also had to gather all the other items and get passport photos of all of us the next morning which was father's day. That was the start of all the endless paperwork and waiting involved with international adoption. After a year we are finally almost finished and will meet our son!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone said to me 'you will be there and back before you know it' It all seemed so forever away but look at me now...been home almost 2 months. You know I will follow you all the way hun xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't believe it's been two months already!

    ReplyDelete