Thursday, May 3, 2012

I800 approval

We received our I800 provisional approval today in the mail dated April 27, 2012. This is a very important step because it is the immigration approval specific to Jinbao. Thing will move very quickly now. Incidentally there is a myth that when you spot a ladybug you should hear good news about you adoption. Last Friday (April 27) I was a work in a patient's room on the third floor nowhere close to access to the outside where a bug could come in. I saw a ladybug crawling across the ceiling. I was helping my patient do exercises so I gave her a rest, pulled over a chair and climbed up to take a picture. I normally wouldn't do something like that but what are the chances of seeing a ladybug on the ceiling of a hospital room when you are waiting for good news on your adoption? I heard a noise behind me and turned to see the family members had come in and were watching me take the picture! All I could say was that I saw a ladybug. One of the men just said he sees lots of coach roaches everyday in his line of business. (he had an exterminator shirt on) Whew! Got away with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment