Monday, May 14, 2012

Getting closer to Jinbao

Today I received word that our article 5 will be picked up May 23. This means that Jinbao will be issued a visa and the next wait is the last step-Travel Approval. TA as it is called takes 2-3 weeks from article 5 pick up. Then travel can take place 2 weeks later. We think we will wait until the beginning of July because Matthew has an important appointment scheduled for June 28 that we would like to get over with first before we leave. I am getting very excited and nervous because I hate to fly!
I am sending Jinbao another care package that includes a photo album labeled with our family members and a pillow with our picture on it so he can get familiar with our faces. Hopefully Ann of Red Thread will send a picture to us before she sends it out.
This post is also an experiment because I am trying to post to the blog via email. I am practicing this in case the VPN is not working in some places in China. Well let's see what happens.....

2 comments:

  1. It worked! :) I hope he gets his care package soon. Prayers for Matthew and that the appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I hope all goes well with your i800 today!

      Delete