Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Here is the video!


Here is the translaton:

Dear Baba and Mama,
My name is Zhang Jin Bao. I am 14 years old and a student in An Guo Primary School. I got the gifts from you and have the nice birthday cake you ordered for me.  It taste very good.
Thank you for treat me so good and going to take me back home which is filled with much love and happiness.
I will try to be your excellent son, study hard, let you be proud of me.  I wish you all the best.  I hope the time flying fast!  I hope to see you soon!  I love you!
Jin Bao

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm so glad you were able to open it! Such a sweet boy. Congratulations Momma and Baba! I'm glad we could get this for you. You just never know.

    Hugs,


    Sheri
    Gifts to China With Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna that was AMAZING oh he is soooooooo lovely. WOW. And guess what, Shea's name was Ano Guo how funny is that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny! Did Shea watch it? What did she think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like he'll be a delight!

    ReplyDelete