Wednesday, April 11, 2012

LOA!!!!!

We finally received our LOA! I have a feeling it was sitting at the bottom of a pile after the CCCWA (China's adoption offices)moved their offices recently. My agency had to send their rep in China to investigate. I received an email yesterday that they were working on it and apologized for the delay. Then I received the call today that our agency received it via email and the hard copy would be there Friday! I was working in the ICU at the hospital at the time so I couldn't shout out and do the happy dance. I tried to tell my coworker who was also working in the ICU but she was talking to family members so I had to save my excitement until I was driving home in the car. I wonder how many people passing by thought I was a crazy woman. It will still be 2-3 months before we travel but it is definite now and we no longer need to worry about the expired notaries or anything else that could possibly be rejected. Jinbao here we come!




Thanks for following! Donna

2 comments: